Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Submission and Such!

I just submitted The Man with no First Name to both HubPages and deviantART. It's only about 500 words or so, but it's something that's been on my hard drive for a while and I finally stopped kicking it around and finished it.

Good news: One of my followers on HubPages runs a showcase website for writers he likes. After reading some of my short stories, he wanted to post them on his site. I just emailed him the final edits on Miracle on a Stairwell, and I'm waiting to hear back from him. I'm waiting for permission to link to his site, but so far it looks legit.

Also good news: I've finally (FINALLY) worked up the spark to start working on my big projects. See, If I want to do this whole writing thing the right way, I have to right a book at some point. I have two projects that maybe one day will make it that far. I'm not going to give any details, because this is the grand ol' interweb, and I'm afraid of being word-rustled.

Not so good news: I've been sick for like a week now. Exhausted and sick to my stomach.

Sorta good news: I'm dancing with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment