Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

It has been way, way too long.

So I forgot I had this blog.

Things are okay for now. I'm still in school after a major breakdown about a year ago in which my physical and mental health led to a poor semester grade-wise, but now I'm back with a vengeance and working roughly 30 hours a week as a manager at a market research call center. Those guys you hate that call during dinner and want to know about that cell phone plan you just purchased?

Ich bin ein that asshole!

So yeah, there's that. Also over the last year I've written a few more short stories, not that anyone has noticed anything, and have gotten into the actual work of writing a book, of which I have about 30-40 pages so far, depending on how I want to incorporate some of my other unpublished ideas. 30 pages of solid reading is already written, though, so I'm on my way.

Hopefully I can remember to post on this blog. You know, 'cause people notice when I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment