Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Now that I have the hang of this...

Alrighty then. The blog is set up and linked to my Google accounts, and I have the green light on for go. Now I just have to start writing things.

First, here's why I'm doing this: I hate blogs. I have never, ever in my entire life wanted anything to do with them. They welcome the voices of people who don't know what they're talking about and clutter both the internet and the minds of people who read them. They are partly responsible for the falling out of the news media in recent years, and allow people the luxury of being irresponsible with their thoughts.


That being said, I'm a writer. I'm going to school to study journalism. If I want to make money as a writer, I need to get publicity so that people will buy my words on paper. The most difficult time to write is after you've starved to death, so here I am. Hopefully this project of mine pans out.

I have feeds and links to my work from different sites across the web on the main page. So far, I have accounts on deviantART, YouTube, and HubPages. I'm looking at some other sites, trying to get as networked as possible before I start really posting everything. I have a few things in mothballs that I can dust off, so that's probably what I'll be uploading first. If you're reading this, check out the links and post feedback.

And... That's all for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment